Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, second winner!


One good thing about having lots of people at your house, is that your studio gets clean!

We had a great time last night. Glorious weather and a full(ish) moon!
And in my weekly craziness I forgot to mention the second place winner of the strings scraps!!!


FREE INDEED!
you won the strings scraps! please send me your info!

thanks all of you for your comments!




All that antique shopping paid off in MN, with my vintage table cloths and mason jars for vases...


We finally have a family picture! And me and B got to wear our
(FIRST TIME EVER) matching dresses!
She picked it out, how can i say no?

Today is purely a day to do nothing... we're exhausted in a good way.

Have a nice Sunday!

13 comments:

Harley Dee said...

Congrats Free Indeed!

Love the family pic. You look so cute in the matching dresses! B's got good taste :)

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the matching dresses! Good job B!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Great family photo - the blue dresses are beautiful on both of you! Happy the evening went well.
Congratulations to Marydon and Free Indeed on their wins!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh you girls look wonderful, what a great color, love B's taste, and the tables look perfect, I need to remember to us the things I have collected like you did. very pretty!

indigo jones said...

Glad you had perfect weather. It looks like a beautiful party! Love the family pic and the blue dresses.
Here's to another 10 years, and many more after that!

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Love the family photo! You girls in the blue dresses look beautiful!!

Trudi said...

What a great family photo, :o) lovely blue dresses, B has great taste!

shellysquilts said...

Luv the blue dresses! Everything looks beautiful!

amandajean said...

oh, i LOVE that red quilt up on your design wall. soooooo much fun!!!

Dionne said...

Fabulous pictures, I love the colors... gorgeous red quilt, crisp blue and white table cloth, and a lovely portrait in matching blue. Your family portrait is great!
Cheers,
Dionne

Heather Peterson said...

The family looks great! Those blue dresses are wonderful. So is the back yard!

PS - still trying to figure out the do not reply. Thanks for the help and I will try again and see if my brain will work better this time!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Wow, you guys look gorgeous!

Do you ever find that you unconsciously dress alike? I will dress my girls and myself and hours later look down and we're all in stripes or blue. Even the nanny does it.

Sara said...

Your tables/backyard are amazing!!! They are absolutely beatiful, and you have a beautiful family. I love the family picture!

Post a Comment